Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waking from the Dream was only the first step.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:11 am by Oneiros
Participate in the Proust Avatar Interview contest and, aside from letting us know what a wonderful character you have created, you can win the price of an artistic depiction! This contest is continuous and has no ending date- any and all good posts receive the prize!

Interested? Check it out here!

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Come By And Introduce Yourselves
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm by Oneiros
A new introduction thread has been started by Maus Merryjest. Come and introduce yourselves, or re-acquaint yourselves. The thread is here!

Setting Information Posted!
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:21 am by Oneiros
Greetings, Dreamers and Players:

The Setting Information for the City Of Alef has been posted. More posts will come soon to give you more of an idea as to our setting!

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:15 pm
Latest topics
» Forrest Townshend
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 pm by Forrest Townshend

» noclegi tarnów jezierny
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm by Guest

» jastarnia noclegi z wyzywieniem
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm by Guest

» tww apartamenty kraków
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» gdynia apartamenty na polanie
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:33 pm by Guest

» domki chlapowo
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:27 pm by Guest

» zawoja noclegi domki
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» szczecin apartamenty
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

» diament hotele i domy wczasowe
Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hey Everybody! Let's catch up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maus Merryjest

Maus Merryjest

Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everybody! Let's catch up!   Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Well, I guess that before the roleplay gets underway, we should introduce ourselves... or at least say hi to the people we know, don'tcha think? Smile

Well, I'm Maus Merryjest, and I'm SURE all of you registered so far know me. I was in the Dream with many, many of you and I wanted desperately to recreate that feeling of camaraderie and philosophical inquiry that was present in the Old Dream... and also I missed the lot of you!

Since we last spoke I've been doing the opera thing, but I haven't been drawing as much.

Anyways, what have YOU Been up to? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galish

Galish

PostSubject: Hello all!   Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Galish here, old time Dreamer. Glad to see old friends again and looking forward to adventures.

Moved to Canada and got hitched Wink
Back to top Go down
Skrai

Skrai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody! Let's catch up!   Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Aww, missed you too Maus! Wink

I've been busy with University myself. I'm literally just finishing my final year of it now. Might be moving onto a teaching qualification in September, provided I can manage to pass this Maths test (yes I want to teach English and yet I still need to do a Maths test. Stupid. Crying or Very sad ). Ah well. I'm also an editor for a Magazine, might be writing for another one and got a short story published in an online Magazine Very Happy . So things have been interesting!

Hope everyone else is doing well! I'll try to spread the word that this site is here! Very Happy

Oh and congrats Galish! You know you've been a good husband when she lets you off the leash in the house once in a while Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.schola-draiochta.com
Maus Merryjest

Maus Merryjest

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody! Let's catch up!   Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:02 pm

So Gal'ish, how is the cold of canada treating you? Bits fallen off yet? ;D

Skrai: That's neat, which Magazine are you the editor of? Can we find it online? I'm dying to read it!
Back to top Go down
Skrai

Skrai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody! Let's catch up!   Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Quote :
Bits fallen off yet? ;D

I'm sure the wife wouldn't be very impressed. lol!

As for the magazine, I'm pretty sure it won't have an online factor, though it certainly is something to put on the table next meeting! It's by a group called "North-End Writers" and is aimed at bringing in writing from across the north of England, usually the working class. Though it's still pretty 'high-standard' when it comes to the submissions. Still, if an online version is made I'll be sure to post it up Smile

Of course the short story is if you're interested in that? I must say it has been edited... a lot. I had to drop several thousand words Laughing . Still, I think the version that came out in the end is okay, if a little... sharp.

http://www.semaphoremagazine.com/current.html

Real name is John Lawrence Halliburton, the final story on there (I believe also the inspiration for the Steam Punk cover). If you're interested, of course Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schola-draiochta.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody! Let's catch up!   Hey Everybody! Let's catch up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Let's catch up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Meta Narration :: The Café-
Jump to: